Monday, May 3, 2010

The Wednesday Chef: A Helluva Town

A nice start to my Monday morning--- Luisa's very sincere tribute to New York on her blog, The Wednesday Chef. Enjoy.

***Note: although I read her blog daily, I have only attempted one of Luisa's recipes. During Meghan's last visit to Brooklyn (second to last visit, if you include that rushed dinner at Cafe Luxembourg a few weeks back) we made Testaccio's Gnocchi alla Romana. Despite looking nothing like the photo and tasting somewhat bland, it ended up being one of my better nights in this city. We squeezed the ghocchi assembly in between Up in the Air at BAM, a rushed trip to Whole Foods on the Bowery, and a few bottles of Olivino red. I should cook more, I really should.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

one of the better nights of my life as well :)