Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vanity Fair's Hitchcock Hollywood Portfolio











There is absolutely nothing new about this post-- the photos above premiered in the February 2008 Hollywood Portfolio issue of Vanity Fair. However, I was reminded of the shoot last night while cutting my losses on New York's frustrating July 4th festivities in favor of one of my favorite go-to films-- Hitchcock's To Catch a Thief.

So good, right? I love Seth Rogan in the North by Northwest shoot, as well as ScarJo and Javier in Rear Window. And what in the world is Rebecca? Has anyone seen that one?

Related: Annie Leibovitz does Wizard of Oz starring the Art World's darlings.

2 comments:

Mach1 said...

I read "Rebecca" and saw the movie. It's pretty good - kind of a slow starter and not what you'd call a thrill-a-minute, but by the end it gets very interesting.

Sarah said...

Sarah! Don't go around publicizing that you have not read Rebecca by Daphne Dumarier. I hardly ever remember opening lines, but here you go: "Last night I dreamed I went to Manderly again....."