Thursday, May 28, 2009

SWINTON Watch 2009: Part III

11:04 AM Will: I SAW TILDA SWINTON EATING A BREAKFAST BURRITO THIS MORNING
me: shut up i dont believe you
Will: She was drinking a Diet Coke
And smoking a Marb Lite
me: WHERE!??!
Will: And wearing a bright green dress that looked like a hot air balloon
me: YES, Swinton, YES!!!!!!!!!!! Will... WHERE and WHY
Will: At a McDonald's in Bloomington I asked her if she was filming a movie here and she said "No, my laundry just isn't done at the Laundromat so I'm killing time."
me: what?!?!?!? you talked to her?!?!?
william this is HUGE.
Will: And then I said "Can you sign my Egg McMuffin wrapper?"
And she said "You fame-hungry commoner! No!"


He was lying. Will is a big fat liar. But it was really exciting for me for about two and a half minutes this morning and I must say-- I do want to live in a world where Tilda Swinton can be found at McDonalds eating breakfast borritos and smoking Marlboro Lites in a lime green hot air balloon dress saying things like 'fame-hungry commoner.' I want that world.

So it was a lovely little lie. And a girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out the shout out to you, on my blog!! :-)