Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

Happy Valentines Day, New York! I am too sleepy after a busy weekend (more to come tomorrow, hello Presidents Day!) to write a real post, but I don't want to skip this very special day, February 14th, VALENTINES DAY on my bloggy.

So I will leave you here with one of my favorite New York literary couples, Jonathan Saffron Foer and Nicole Krauss, who have both played vital roles in my continuing search for a concrete definition of what it means to love and be loved. Although, very little of it has to do with them as a couple, it has more to do with the fiction that they independently write. I could probably dissect that further, but as I said, I'm sleepy. Come to your own conclusions.

It's been a good day, folks. Many more to come...

Happy Val Day.
xo,
S.

No comments: